2012年11月14日星期三

Beats Detox ike small guy I wa

Connect to roll to take to climb to at every step retreat, seem I really was a ground demon spirit be going to eat him in a mountain similar, ask for I keep smiling more.

Chapter 188 accident meets(bottom)


Led in a short while, the aquatic talented person slowly visited to go ashore, that small Tong right away hide after death, he connects a voice to shout too ascend the type of old gentleman of.The my kid heart rises, intentionally Zi tooth the mouth scare him:"Stranger where, unexpectedly dare to harass this miss quiet."
The small Tong was really been frightened to death by me, almost a point voice to shout loudly,Beats Detox.The that young man hurried Wu lives his mouth, dynasty I wry smile way:"No matter the miss is a fairy is any, Mo scares this kids again good?"
I matched after aming already the ex- Yang for smiling and suppressed smiling of along while to finally release.Listen to him so on saying, I endure to smile to ask a way:"Your courage is very big ah, incredibly Be not afraid of me, you how can anyone know I ain't that the mountain Xiao Jing is strange but right and wrong fairy namely any?Ain't I a devil?Weren't you afraid of me to eat you?"
That small Tong hears one eat a word and frighten squat down the last moan at the ground.The young man looking at my times way:"Sage and virtuous man once speech way, the world creation contained truth, the leave was bad ugly.The beautiful business nature can't harm a person, the heart that harms a person is vicious, that like this beautiful facial appearance?The miss looks compares fairy, even if isn't an ordinary mortal, also necessarily is a pretty woman on the sky come to this plays."
Hey, Ma Pi's effort is eager to does well in everything, more severe than me.I say with smile:"You say so me, pouring the bottom is to proceed from sincerely Kua Be great to still keep being worried that I am really a devil to will eat you?First flattered me with the good words, then hoped me to put your[one] way out?"
If the young man don't deny me as well, but serious time way:" Such as miss think.The method that is such, also not calculate non- gentleman BE."
I ha ha smile:"It is interesting.Now that childe have already explained white, did I play joke on you again not to become mean person?Like, small guy, I want to say that I is just a common run of people, you can't believe, either.So, I tell you, I can't eat you as well as harm you.This next, you need not feared so?"
The small Tong cringes to return to way:"Really?Will you be the common run of people?Not is fool me?"
Don't wait my break into laughter, Xiao spring they came back, everybody took a bunch of mountain flower.Suddenly see two strangers stand in front of me, they get a shock and quickly hurtled to come up.The Xiao spring then protects at me before the body, the vigilance ground up and down conjectures young man.But small Tong in the Xiao spring Hou for them to appear of, starts shivering again.
The young man sees Xiao spring them, wry smile for a while, to my one gift:"Miss if no longer blaming and scolding us isn't intentional of violate openly, at under take leave."
The small Tong listens to him so on saying and held firmly the package in the hand, the step moves after starting, waits I to say a words, and he can immediately open to run.Looking at the appearance that he so fears, I rush toward Chi a smiled out again, to the young humality:"Is what you don't walk by yourselves, I didn't say not to put you."2 people all breath a sigh of relief and really turn round and walk.
I once the eye pupil son turn and say with smile:"Can I didn't also say that you can walk."
Young man eyebrows a wrinkly, will say what, I smile an explanation:"The childe doesn't annoy, I just open a fun.I see not only the childe is that small Tong also is a whole body drench, fear be sprinkled by rain?Don't deceive a childe, my house in the neighborhood, do 2 want to change to order to do clothes in my home, avoid catching cold?"I have already seen out, the young man entered water and soaked through on the body can also explain, the clothes of that small Tong are also drenches of, obviously drive heavy rain of the noon to sprinkle.2 people walk to here, afraid be also given by rain blurred live, with as for get lost.
The young man shakes head:"Need not, we the mountain has whereabouts.Thanked, took leave."
I hurriedly speak to request to stay:"Childe, my house is true of over there not distance, if the childe doesn't abandon, go to my home and literally looked for a set of clothes to change good?Although this weather isn't cold, can you still catch a cold so.Especially your small Tong, some time Ji is still small."
The young man hesitated to stop down.That small Tong keeps shaking head and disagreements.I know that he still is fears, smiling to say to him:"The younger brother of the younger brother, I really ain't a devil, an individual.All just stir what you play."
The small Tong keeps shaking head:"You fool me.You are really a person, that you how can the Piao is on the surface?It is still so beautiful."
For the kid, I always compare to like better, just however is play heart big hair, see he be really frightenned by me, also a bit ashamed, serious answer him:"I am really a person, although is beautiful, be not what Jing strange.As for afloat on the surface, that is easy, as long as putting the body steady, a move also motionless, slowly breath, can accomplish.If you have interest, I can teach you and promise that you in a short while can learn."
The small Tong eye pupil son turned several turns:"Really?"
I make an effort to nod:"Is true, I absolutely don't fool you."
Small Tong again see hasn't been talking of Xiao spring they, wanted to think the way is again:"I still don't believe.How was that all female if you were persons?"
I and Xiao spring they all smiled.The young man gets small Tong to express to oneself thus timid, a bit ashamed, then to the small Tong way:"Is stupid, they come to take a shower and how can have a man to follow."
I smile to advise him:"The childe since believes that we are persons, still keep returning to stop for rest for a night with us.I understand some medical skills rather, are soup for removing evil's effects for two cook systems and also go to the algidity on the body.Otherwise, it is afraid to really need to fall in cause of disease, not good.Say again, here very concealment, in addition to my house, surroundings ten several in have no somebody else.Sky already near evening, you are afraid also not mountain, the night hill path is up and very dangerous, why not take a rest at my house for a night, tomorrow mountain also not late."
2 people are still a bit hesitant, the Xiao spring Luo Luo says with smile:"Do not go also up to you.See it is getting dark, we can return to.The host return to change clothes quickly, don't want cool."She comes up to hand me to walk, and then turns head a to smile:"Is not that I scare you hey, old Lin Zi Li in Shan-li , till evening, perhaps stills really comes out a tiger ah, strange ah of, don't blame me don't remind you."
Small Tong drive once her words frighten and beg the ground see to young man.The young man considered for a while, finally and helplessly dynasty my one gift:" The afraid miss in home isn't that convenient."
My smile returned one gift:"It is no harm.In home from have a man, there is also leisure guest room, the childe didn't need to like this act with dignity."
"Thus, bother miss."
The place rounds in the past, was a plum from the mountain wall wood, 2 people walked into plum with us wood, the leg of small Tong again some dithers, we didn't already laugh behind one's back.Look back young man, look around, the expression isn't only not frightened, on the contrary self-composed common.Walk into plum the wood, he the applause ground looking at on all sides, in the eye although also have a silk doubt flash across, also just in a twinkling just.I again and again turn head to conjecture him, but he seems to be inattentive, but light to my vision on smiling, but return to hope nearby of plum, don't talk.His statures is greatly taller than generally southern people, the shape is very even, grows to be like very handsome, the facial features is dignified, eyes are very bright, the double eyes look around of, utterly living Hui, strong bridge, the corner of mouth closing tightly is tiny some up raise, all display the firmness on his will.Have the kind very elegantly simple gentleman breathing on him, and his age seems to be not to agree with.Gradually, a figure for acquainting with piles one upon another with at present person in my brain.When I get this answer, in the heart of shocked absolutely can not speech, with as for I not dare to turn head again to see him.
Soon went home, saw out the person of accolade, small Tong after cringing and touching old cow along while, finally believe that we are absolutely persons, be not what devil, ask for Xiao spring they are a burst of and funny.Let the place that the old cow arranges them to change to wash and takes a rest, I from tidy up myself, literally tidy up own some confusion way of thinkings for a whiles, think how to cope with at present this person-Zhuge Liang.Consider thoughtful after, with meticulous care dressed up oneself some kind of, make change whole body Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论