2012年11月26日星期一

cheap beats by dre sight of money the

?Not, the eastern and modern civilization isn't what you teach to us, is we while being humiliated, have to resist, have to study of result!You compare to a robber, arrive we here come to kill people to set fire, but be learned the method of using the knife and fire by us come courageously rise resist,must also thank you like this?Thank you to kill me and my family, burn down our homes?Thank you rob to break us 1,100 years accumulate of cultural inheritance and baby?My Pei!The robber is a robber forever, your west does evil things an innumerable to our east, you owe ours forever, know?"
I this is some kind of to cut short again urgently again quick, completely didn't give anyone interrupts conversation of possibility, scold sprinkle Li Han Chang, scold these western self-important old hair sons the dog blood spray a head, embarrassed not already, a few smelly faces again red and then white, an is strong to endure not to dare to go into action just.
Vehemence, I like this do in fact first and then give° the vehemence of these old hair sons to thoroughly beat.Is their sphere of influences here, all everythings are what they provides.Although the guy of these old crafty huge Huas looks respectfullly polite respect, even the vulgar Gong sits with crossed knees, but inside supercilious arrogance, not Gao Kan's my one eye.But at be lambasted thus by me an after, the vehemence of owner immediately fell in and allly all arrived my hand on one's own initiative in.
"Is ashamed, a make reference to history I concussion.All of everybodies are the privates of widely reads, all know in modern history China be subjected to of bully is really too many.You the gold silver for robbing in China, the curio valuables also counts extremely number, now big English museum, France Chinese cultural object in the museum only afraid be worth of very valuable?However, these and we today discuss all irrelevant, is that I Be getting more beside the point.Si Sir Pi Ge Er, do you think?"
I am tiny to say with smile, simultaneously let go of coffee in hand, part leisurely and carefreely the Qiao rise cross-legged.
"That BE, that BE!"The Si skin space Er is after all an old fox, almost stay calm and collected.
"Everybody, the history was after all in the past, today's east was growing, Be not the object that let people to bully any more, was like Opium War to humiliate so of ages already a don't reply to return!So, we will discuss well how to forbid a poisonous problem in the east today, hope everybody match."I am light to say with smile.
Forbid poison?!These nations famous big drug lord immediately the fright difficult to expressly stare me and absolutely dare not believe own ear, even someone has already prepared to jump, but is pulled by the Si skin space Er.
"Mr. Wen, who respects, I believe that you are a serious business person, nothing important affair can not the company measure."The Si skin space Er false smile says.
"Yes, I am a businessman, serious businessman, ultra conservative businessman, have the enemy report, has the Yuan states of businessman, forget honor at sight of money, the benefit word is a head, only the benefit is a diagram, have no the benefit don't rise early businessman.Everybody, I so tightly expect the pretty wife that Ba Di abandons a home beautiful Qie and arrive at the islet of this Pacific Ocean stem what?Benefits!There is no enough benefits, I can't pay to serve as what price!Besides I once was subjected to not fair treatment!"I sneer way.
The old face of the Si skin space Er tiny pallor gets up, rest six big drug lords are more silent to have no language.All last breezes are to the utmost had by me, these are originally arrogant and bloodthirsty to become a sexual drug lord, absolutely have no language at the moment with rightness.
"You open a price!If can, we are as far as possible contented.However, I hope your this epoch-making and great mafia the most outstanding doesn't want to spare no one we!"
The end is still a Si skin space Er low voice of way, in fact their circumstanceses far and far don't arrive the situation in the his mouth, absolutely seem I now already become dominating of their destiny generally.The old guy of this craftiness is pretending a wretchedness, intention exchange my sympathy, Lao Tze can't easily fall into trap!
"I want to discuss for a while first you send 100 cutthroats to go to Guangdong to assassinate my affair recently.This affair is very big to my injury, particularly my family, be subjected to severity of frighten, the spirit is very greatly fought.Everybody, I think that you are host, still you open a price by yourselves!"I pretend big degree ground to say.
MD, these guys money backgrounds for doing every evils are very bloody, have the opportunity Lao Tze and then search to pare off, simply throw I build up this year of purple Yun charity education foundations go and order philanthropy for our China common people stem.
"This ……" Si skin space Er has never accepted to think that I unexpectedly hold tight not to put to the affair that sends cutthroat.Old good heavens, they send 100 cutthroats but spend an exorbitant price, but 72 be captured, the another 28 were simply don't even dare the entrance to a countries of China to enter, loss of exactly is who?!
"USD 100,000,000, is Mr. Wen satisfied?"The Si skin space Er gingerly says.
"100,000,000?"I sneer at:"Si Sir Pi Ge Er sees come to estimate my prestige the Te is low some?It is said that your light pays the commission of for those cutthroats not only 100,000,000!And, you see I am in need of these 100,000,000?"
"700,000,000!Each of us gathers together 100,000,000 to help calm nerves for you!Mr. Wen please forgive, our businesses hard to do recently, the international criminal police snuffs out fierce, your influence again is penetrate everywhere ……"the Si skin space Er this old fox set up for a very and sincere shape way.I know that in fact he is in the heart bottom already very anxious to will I the ground corpse is ten thousand, but have something to beg of others don't dare to show unintentionally to the slightest hate an idea at this time.
"Our Chinese care integral most , so very lucky.Does "on my face smile an idea sweetly, an and compatibly annoy of shape, " want to be not you to give gather together an integral?I think that you should not care those 300,000,000?"
The Si skin space Er gnashes the teeth with hatred very long and ruthlessly nods a wry smile way:"Like, reach agreement verbally, USD 1,000,000,000.Please give° the bank account us, I right away life the person carry out!"
After USD 1,000,000,000 beat my bank account, I this just returns to seat and prepares the Bang Bang Bang ground bamboo Gang that knocks these old poisons of continuing.Depend, 1,000,Beats Solo HD,000,000 can far and far isn't their bottom lines, wealth of these old poisons can all is 10,000,000,000 above!
Because formally the negotiation hasn't started be knocked by me go to 1,000,000,cheap beats by dre,000, these old poison a deplore greatly very serious, face absolutely the dark must be like whole families all death ray light have already been general,Artist Series.
Depend, not big wonderful, just looked like to do led to order, if negotiate still atmosphere like this, thought to took out thing again from these old poison bosoms come to that really wants their old lives!
"Ha ha, ashamed, just I seem to be a little bit excessively.However, the everybody also knows invaluable this phrase of life, USD 1,000,000,000 really don't calculate many!Si Sir Pi Ge Er, you why smiled not to come out,paid USD 1.42857 hundred million to you ascend 10,000,000,000 wealth to say a lot of?If words like that, these money I was simply to send back you to calculate!"The saying my tone is tough, icy.
Depend, your these dead drug lords, however wanted 1,000,000,000 unexpectedly and then take face son for Lao Tze to see, the tiger doesn't make effort, you return to regard as Lao Tze the cat of disease to see a mile!
Indeed as expected, drive I so blush from shame white face of on singing, the Si skin space Er hurriedly ha ha the ground smiled:"Not much, not much!For becoming friends with your this great friend, we even if become bankrupt to also care nothing about!"
"This is that you say of, if etc. will abandon me again to want Be getting more, give me face son to see, I return to right away, you wait international criminal police to come!"I sneer at very loafer tunnel.Depend, you unexpectedly dare to pack in Lao Tze's in front generous, you think Lao Tze will be like some Chinese and give you comity some kind of polite!
"?!"The Si skin space Er waits many drug lords to frightened to disgrace, connect to at least smile an idea can not also extrude one silk.
The formal negotiation after in, I more and adequately controled all of active, with wanting of Art of War Jue, falsely the truth or falsity is solid, the strange soldier is outstanding, the Dou Dou turns, the scheming piles up one after another, these old fox Dou get muddle-headed change direction, and continuously vomit some in sight bonuses, let negotiation finally don't break.
End, these old foxes totally gather together another USD 4,000,000,000 to me, Be lead travel expenses, and agree on all drugs while being in transit China, in addition to being accepted by the police to pay, can not consume 20%.But Guangdong, then forbid poison model area, any drug can not get into.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论