2012年11月14日星期三

cheap dr dre beats wo are you still no

Liu Qi this person root need not we do a lot of thinking.Say again, the Xiang sun is all our person in city, he wants to turns over a body and also turn over not to get up."
I smiled:"He ah, I promise that he has no that heart.Is alas, he also ate many bitternesses, lead for several years, Anne livings a day!Mr. reach, I think of one matter, south person's horse of the door strengthen some, you still pass by, I am whence worried that Liu Bei breaks through siege, the dollar lets more hasty, will fall into trap."
The Xun You says with smile:"Do you just thought of?The time that set out a troops and horses the day before yesterday, I let male clear east the troops and horses of the door allocates pass by half, south the door outside had 40,000 people the horse, is the most.My passing by is right."
I ha ha a smile:"Is my not to, should thought of that you have already acted.Week Mr. the Jin draw back troops of news Liu fully should not know, I want to let six the elder brothers make to order for these two days big action, make an appearance of aquatic belligerence to both parties comes out confuse for a while Liu Bei.Liu fully may consequently the door attack to render assistance a river from the south east troops or escape."
"I am to prevent°from him hasing the viewpoint that water road flees for life, but doing not consider this.I tomorrow past.Son cloud, this is you rear you for the second time of will just, ha ha, I early wanted to accept."The Xun You says with smile.
"Will just?Ha ha, I have how many catties of several two, are you still not clear?Mr. reach, you say this war, lord why don't Mr. lead troops to come in person?He is to value Liu Bei very much, have been wanting to make him die?"I am still some questions, but these question I but can ask Xun You, Guo Jia Zhi will shake head, the Gu Xu smiles to me just then.
Xun You ha ha a smile:"Let to receive a filial piety to guess right.Before I come, he says, you absolutely ask me this question.Son cloud, the lord is male don't come to have two reason this time:One is the business of Jing state numerous, all want him to come to handle an arrangement, Liu Zhang there also sent a person to come over;These two, lord Mr. wants to test or says is want to let go to make Lyu Wen Hou dry."
I am more interrogative:"The Jing state has to be stable, a lot of matters want a processing, this I understand.Can let go to make Wen Hou dry, what mean?Is he to don't doubt Wen Hou?"
"These years of Wen Hous have been doing in a low-key way, lord Mr. wants to weigh to use him ah, this just on the other hand.On the other hand you also know, the lord is male to is to think greatly of Liu Bei, this opponent, want to remove it, Wen Hou but hate this opponent ah, 2 people imitate if naturally of natural rivals, meet is a good play!"
I rush toward Chi a smile:"That day, Wen Hou scolds be able to be really happy, Liu Bei is all annoyed of seek doctor.However, this uses Wen Hou annoys Liu Bei affirmative isn't a main male idea.Ha ha, do you frankly speaking, is your idea?Sufficient Sun."
Xun You one joy:"This recruit really not is main male of, but also not is me of.You think carefully, is this it the Sun that recruit?It clearly is a Yin to recruit.Wen Hou allows to pass Liu Bei just strange, but have you at, Wen Hou can't divides too much, either, so, is clear in the dark inside, Liu Bei doesn't want to run away, can also help you as the one heart of son dragon.Wen Hou is to be eager to revenging and just have never refused to be this commander-in-chief."
I roared with laughter:"To ah, this is the Yin to recruit and kill people need not knife, have a Gu text with of flavor at in.Ha ha, I at the right moment use Yin the soldier come to match with him this skill the Yin recruit."

Chapter 221 is historic to extremely escape(4)


Next three days, the our army still presses the soldier motionless, the sixth day, sweet rather came once in the evening to greatly drill, request soldier to catch to fight, shout to kill of the voice is an earthquake sky to move ground and really are like the appearance that both parties fight.Shout to kill voice after the midnight stops, early dawn ring out for another cents.This morning, round city battalion to take strong heavy mist also to summer started a violent attack, the whole attack process kept on along while, after the sun completely comes out, the Cao soldier threw down several hundred corpses to withdraw under the city wall.Subsequent two days inside, the Cao soldier has been wildly striving for wealth that the weather of the heavy mist of using the morning captures a summer city, but, Liu Bei what they defend is that a drop of water is gastight, the Cao soldier didn't find out some opportunity, in addition to throwing down up to thousand corpses again, even the city walls of summer have never ascended to go, even and too the history Ci still is offending to get hurt to fall flop a horse in the city.The wife and children Liu soldier who sees this act can guard of summer city to he or she, waiting until a river the east reinforcement nature is confidence Be getting more hundred percent.
But I am too giving the history Ci arm bind wound in the tent:"I say five elder brothers, let you pretend get hurt, what call pretend ah, you like this also call affectation?Good at arm the last meat is thick."
Too history Ci one face discommodes:"Do not bleed, how call to get hurt?Said again, I didn't want to harm so severely as well.I think the strength of this arrows isn't strong, just by hand the arm block."
Lyu Bu smiles in the part:"Son righteousness, you block of time, be partial to 1:00 and then can't harm so deeply."
I hope him to blink:"Early know that Wen Hou has experience, should let what you pretend.Liu fully sees definitely and happily want to die."
Lyu Bu's cachinnation:"I can't ascend your to be, you can humiliate a son righteousness honest person like this."
He this says, too the history Ci sees him, wants again and says to me:"Is old eight, owe wine for three day."
I one Leng:"Say to is a day so much."
Shake head:"Do not go, not worth the cost.Not the ability is old to ascend your be, you you's skill in martial arts is high strong, but make the elder brother charge and break enemy ranks, drinking two more day wine is as it should be."
I see toward Lyu Bu, he has no reaction, and I raised a mouth:"Wen Hou, you taught my elder brother wrong things."
Lyu Bu touches chin and considers a form:"Probably I should also seek free wine of several days to drink for myself."
I enjoy a way:"This nothing important, please an also is to please, please ten still keep pleasing."
Lyu Bu shakes head:"It not is to put together, separate to calculate.You ready to feast for a month, should be not many,cheap dr dre beats."
My sweat:"Wen Hou, you are also too malicious."
"Is having you malicious?"Lyu Bu smiles, not angry.
I the Hey Hey smile to ask:"Wen Hou, do you when know my secret?"
Too history Ci one face is blurred:"What secret?"
Lyu Bu says with smile:"The secret of war absolute being."
Too history Ci one face is surprised:"Did Wen Hou early know?Ah, how didn't you say?"
"I come to guess.H'm, is allowing all?Seem to be not BE.The war of Li sun of time ?Also isn't like.Is a Ye city?H'm, the soldier plays that.To, is that."I have confidence ground to guess a way very much.
"Ha ha, want breakfast.At allow all I just have a little interrogative, but indetermination.Definitely being you is a Ye city of that compares force.Think of?Ha ha, I asked your Ma Meng to rise at that time how, are you how to answer mine?A hand's hasing no the person of very small strength could not say answer like that?Is the great commander here, can answer so of also have no several."Lyu Bu roared with laughter a ground of answer we.
I wanted to think, the facial expression was getting reder, had grow be made a fool of of felling.You think ah, a secret that person early knows you, with you together but set up for not to know, follow you closely to make Teng, secretly joke, that felling absolutely BE…………:"No wonder that, I after having been feeling that the Ye city compares the force Wen Hou a lot of time temperaments grew better some, face my time also have no restrain feeling.See, you after confirming my secret, the depressive feeling of your in the mind got rid of.Also no wonder that when you know my elder brother's relationship with me also the nothing important amazement means."
Lyu Bu sighs:"Face a person who mysteriously can want your life, face a person who doesn't know how the meeting treats you, who don't fear feeling?Tell the truth, I made greatest efforts to draw together you, was to have the viewpoint to be protected a life by you at first, afterwards be not, because of only in front of you, I just had the courage that say the true words.I know your person good, can't blame me because of this?"
I am happy:"Ha ha, we 2 thought one to go.You while drawing together me, I am also drawing together you!You say true words in front of me, I also feel you are the person who didn't spend bowel son, say in the mind words to you, I some burden also has no."
The smile way of Lyu Bu Wei:"These year, I always at deliberate son cloud at the beginning of words.I really ain't the person who does a Ba lord, can follow behind a permit descend me of the wise ruler advertise for to fight world, really is the life that I like.Want again, son cloud text Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论