2012年11月12日星期一

cheap beats by dre y class ''Do you cal

They came us to beat again.'Teacher Nu way:'You still dislike a dead person not enough how?'I have never seen teacher to become angry and frighten properly a field to live a voice.Teacher again thinks for a long time, seem to be finally to make a firm decision a way:'No matter, I go to meeting his a short while.Anyway there is this kid.'He saw my one eye, don't know how ground I unexpectedly beat to cringe all over.
"We arrive at this vacant land, I let go of a schoolbag and remind that the teacher puts an incense burner table, the teacher shakes to say need not, 'Shua'of one drew out that to point at a double-edged sword a sky to yell a way:'Malicious ghost, if you are a guts man, then come out to talk with me, don't do to shrink a tortoise.'A flash of lightning fiercely the shot is in our front, a short moment lightning flashes roll of thunder, strong breeze your work.I know that sword to lead a lightning flash to shout roll of thunder, also not that frightened, imagining that Malicious ghost must drive we this appearance to stun.Which know the surroundings spreads Yin miserably and miserably of sneer:'Smelly Taoist priest takes this kind of lousy sword to frighten me?I early calculate you to want come.You treat how ground?'I teacher Zheng drink a way all of a sudden:'You see me dare also so the vehemence is enough overbearing, really do ghost to do.'That voice roars with laughter a way:'Smelly Taoist priest, this sentence should be that I ask you be.The your self-confidence beats lead I?'Teacher Nu way:'Have never beaten how can anyone know?Even if beat however, we magic trick field the middleman will feel pity on own life but forget to decline a demon in addition to is evil sky of to allow?'That orotund Hey for a while way:'Does the sky allow?You dare to say your this activity is also match heaven's will?Own money to return money, kill people to pay with life, is a nature's law.I am existed to this vulgar in this world, a true heaven's will.You have the brothers that this many skills crack down on us, why so illiberality Be not willing to does some energy crack down on the government troops of those disorderly homicides?'The teacher face contains difficult color, a long time just way:'You rest an artful self-defence.We the magic trick field ignore the human life matter.'That:'Hey Hey, I am understand, you the magic trick field is a right and wrong black and white no matter, it are all wrong to anyway is ghosts, person as long as die the suppression.'My teacher had no language a long time, look up at sky to give a deep sigh a way:'You also need not like this devote irony, you have your difficult place, I have my difficult place, which afraid is negative sky and go, I also want with your Dou ascend one Dou.The useless talk is little to say, connect to recruit!'A burst of lightning flash splits bottom, the figure of teacher has already been missing.Then the horizon one bomb the voice of Long Long, in the disorderly Shan, a lot of lightning flashes black cloud soon spread all over the whole sky and blew cold breeze on all sides, the one flies a sand to walk stone, I am been fond of can not open an eye, had to seek a hid in bushes.Shout of in the information, I hear the bumping of sword shot voice around around unclearly, hear after the teacher shout loudly a , then breeze power outage.I waited in a short while, outside still quietnessly have no the least bit orotund, I fear, called 1:'Teacher!'I hear outside's having a very weak voice is calling me:'Kid come out quickly.The teacher occupies an explaination.'I am cold and hungry, early wait Be getting more impatient, hear this a few words exultations, hurriedly climb out, however but immediately stun.
"Teacher the whole body is a blood to pour on the ground, depend on a double-edged sword to unwillingly start to prop up half body, diligent Zheng big 2 has no divine eyes to hope me and beckons with the hand a way:'Kid comes over.'My Hai must fall back 2:'Not, teacher, you ……'the teacher coughed two- track:'Is not afraid, that Malicious ghost also got hurt, temporarily can not attackstone us.You come over quickly.'My in the mind is a burst of and mournful, hurtle to come forward to embrace teacher to weep aloud.I although the that time is small, also know an of teacher head, way boundary first superior incredibly will also fall whole body is a wound, that Malicious ghost is indeed as expected and not and usually.The teacher sees I come over, don't comfort as well, on the face but peep out a delighted color, the title shouts loudly a way:'Malicious ghost, you listen to, I say with you.Your Yuan the heavy enemy is deep, my cracking down on you are surely to disobey heaven's will, but you have to think it's understand, you kill people a sky now Qian not you, but after more than 10 years or several 10-year after, your grievance and homicidal of foul atmosphere all sooner or later will cancel out each other.You have already killed people an addiction to stop at that time, but you as long as kill a person again and then will be subjected to for a sky, fire incineration's tasting to the utmost ten thousand sorts are painful but scare to death.If you want to avoid this affair occurrence, we might as well do a bargain.'That Malicious ghost hesitates a way:'What trade?'Teacher way:'I order the person here are each to set up a small temple for you, enjoy joss stick to offer sacrifices to at 4:00, so not only you are free and unfettered, and can consumedly increase you stay at in this world of time.Give sufficient time, can not fail to move world, if can again assiduous self-discipline, perhaps can with row fairy class.''Do you call how I can believe your words?''Is a boundary person of distinction,also fool you?'Malicious ghost obviously is said, becoming the temptation of fairyland is after all tremendous.Hence my teacher instructs to survive in city of person, constructed these small temples for them, and become to knot boundary with a great deal of copper deer tongue cloth, keep them from reneging again break out of.Waiting an affair to finally fix was already after half month.The number of times that the teacher throws up blood in the evening is more and more.I frighten just cry.I handed a teacher the city prepare to return to mountain, teacher beginning still pretty have spirit, however on leading that mountain, he said 1:'I can pay to can not hold up any further.'Then kept on pouring.My at a loss what to do cries a way:'Teacher, you get up, disciple will the darling listen to your words.'The teacher touches my face track:'Like, I know that you are obedient.That you listen to now, the teacher occupies and gives an account you.I am just all false to that Malicious ghost's words, those temple I have already secretly arranged south fighting, can year by year weaken the power of that Malicious ghost.I evening night view natural phenomena, know that that Malicious ghost will have a to greatly rob after 80 years, its big parts of powers will be deprived, we can deal with him at that time.The teacher is to wait no longer than this day, but you must record and complete this wishes for teacher.I want you to personally conclude this big case.'I cry a way:'Teacher, the your words is a lot of, I don't understand, and you aren't saying.'Teacher way:'You remember first, hereafter will slowly understand.Don't say, teacher later ……hereafter have no any further the opportunity talks with you.Kid, you want darling, oneself hereafter learn to look after himself/herself.'"The old way makes reference to here, eye a red, the throat is a burst of to sob, cannot say any further.He Jian Fei thinks of the Ci teacher that oneself has already died like father, early can not help hot tears full Jin.
Stopped a good half-day, old way gloomy absolute being wound way:"My Fu cried on teacher for a days and one nights, the throats all cried dumb, afterwards the teacher of your teacher arrived to.He shook head to sigh a good half-day and finally said with me:'Kid, calculate, all of this are the lives.If not that your teacher, the whole all people in the worldses don't know and die how much.'He is bothersome a , I could not remembered clearly.Calculate, I don't want to keep on speaking, the teacher is in a life time don't like that I cry."The old way shakes, no longer openings.Words speak here, He Jian Fei mostly understands the process of settling a dispute the feeling.The teacher of old way can not disobey heaven's will suppression originally should kill people to revenge of Malicious ghost, hence don't hesitate from ruined a southern fighting that boundary person of distinction's fame cheated it in to line up to°from these small temples, and descended precise crack down on a plan 80 years later.He Jian Fei is silent a burst of,cheap beats by dre, openings way:"The teacher of elder generation …… fool it like this, although it is a ghost, …… seem to be also ……" the old way is open a smile:"Seem to be very mean?If the teacher doesn't and like this, the person of dead will be more, he is really in a dilemma at that time, and can sacrifice himself/herself."The favour way of He Jian Fei:"Not, I am to say that the old-timer does like this, the not afraid Malicious ghost some other day discovers true facts being great anger, the that time is a fairy can't also."Old way air self-composed way:"I the teacher capability is how deep, predict the Ji in future is fierce to is already a simple meal, these he has already gone in on the whole naturally."He Jian Fei shakes, feel that so being still to that Malicious ghost is very unfair.
Chapter 11 previous incarnation

The old way sees what Jian fly again have no words ask question and say with smile:"Good, my wish already, business between the material lives I from now on no longer interfere with.Nie debt of 5 ccC.coms 80 years can liquidate today."Say, grasp to the purple gold Bo.He Jian Fei's one Leng, the favour stretches hand to stack firmly a way:"Does the elder generation want to do what?"Old way way:"You trust, I can't rob purple gold Bo, and I just need to take that Malicious ghost to walk."He Jian Fei's way:"You have to take that purple gold Bo, I haven't had intention to Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论