2012年11月15日星期四

google wer me the true per

The outside is two to are all common players, the mastermind of third-grade gang who is resisted a thunder parties annex
"Elder generation, please forgive roll of thunder presumptuous,google, don't know that the elder generation now fixs for?"Is public to sit down come after, roll of thunder true person immediately to I inquiry way, seem just fore come it, he nearby of those two players in a general way once spoke some concerning my affairs with him and made he just insisted thinking that I was the viewpoint that the high level spread to fix some loose move, so would be some an ask
"My fix for, ha ha" I don't have instant answer, but smiled to smile, then pointed at the Huan star dust of flank to say:"That guy calls Huan empty to cover with in the game, believe you now under charge those are two to all know him, while we like to call him old bewitching for thousand years, he is in the reality of fix for, press you fix true of fix in order to quell to say, should be a Mahayana to expect or so
"
My words make the true person of roll of thunder seem to be a bit stunned, have never thought Huan star dust unexpectedly is the Mahayana expects of fix for, this resists a thunder parties at them in all have no, is at most also a Du to robs period just,cnn, the Du one who robs to expect to still at last fix to be true, can the Mahayana expect to almost can say to is to apprentice fairy and compared with to fix true want Gao Chu Yi's section
I have never waited true person of roll of thunder to respond to come over and continue to say with a smile:The words of "as for my fix for what Class, I by myself also not clear, however I can tell your is, he beats however I, no matter it is reality or game" behind I say very affirmatively, certainly this before being absolute, changing to make, Huan star the dust still had with me on putting together, can now I after controling space transmission and space realm, Huan star the dust Be basic to isn't my opponent, his thunder attack in the sky and ambulation speed basically have no my space transmission quickly
"Elder generation!"Roll of thunder true person some excitedly stood, he didn't feel that I am fooling him,Facebook, because at his think in, if I didn't believe of the words of real strenght, basically don't dare to fool him, certainly I indeed also didn't fool him, what I said is basic to is also true, even exaggerative also have no, although want me to deal with those fix a true have no so easy, for Huan star dust very easily, but the Huan star dust want to deal with those to fix to be true, especially resist a thunder parties of the persons correspond ground again very easy
"Still said why do you all run to inside in the game?Did none of you need to continue to fix to do?"I put to put a hand, since the roll of thunder true person was me as to spread to fix Gao Ren, so simply pack low, anyway discovered nothing important also, I didn't admit again by myself what, is what he affirms by himself, and now I am inquisitive is those to fix true s why assemble a body to run to game?
"Does not the elder generation really know?"The roll of thunder true person has some to puzzle that the ground looking at me
I set up for some unhappily swept one eye, then said toward the true person of roll of thunder:"Knew do I still ask?"
"You are two and go out first" roll of thunder if the true person didn't answer me, the true person on the contrary waves hand and lets those two common players go out, don't continue and stay here, although those two players don't give up, under the roll of thunder true person's with angry look, also have to and get out, tough want and stay of words, afraiding of the true person of roll of thunder will directly give° him and hang
"Elder generation, they?"Roll of thunder true person at bomb to back heel at he nearby of two common players after, signal hint station toward me again at me nearby of disorderly dance and Huan star the dust is two
I see the true person of roll of thunder don't fix 2 of his under charge true send to back, think this news is aim at outside fix a true liberal, hence toward roll of thunder the true person return to way:"They are two is also fix true, and Huan empty cover with still fix fairy really, fix than you true still Gao Yi Bei"
"The one who fix fairy?"The roll of thunder true person hears this word for the first time, some dusts that interrogatively looking at a Huan star
"That's right, the one who fix fairy, is directly fix fairy, you fix true need Du to rob just can become immortal, and he can directly fix to become immortal moreover in the game don't elder generation not elder generation of, you can call my mock moon, or the mock moon help lord" I also make him replace to own form of address for remaining of roll of thunder true person's explanation, this elder generation elder generation ground call, feel oneself seem old many similar, know the true person of at present roll of thunder Be little to say to also have advanced age over 67100 years of age, calling the elder generation is also that I call his elder generation
"Directly fix fairy!"Hear after my explanation, roll of thunder true person and two of his under charges aren't been suffused with light by ground double eye, see immediately come to greatly change in pattern toward the look in the eyes of Huan star dust, and see my look in the eyes also many some adoration and dream, especially I make reference to Huan star that mild tone for dust to fix fairy, think that I am inattentive to directly fix fairy, think that I fix to do of is also the method Jue that is a certain to directly fix fairy, compare with a Huan star the dust fix to do of still high class
"Like, the true person still said you these fix a true why will give up to fix to do to collectively get into this game, you resist a thunder parties, besides which, sword in the sky parties, work properly a sword parties also all someone get into a game, even connect flow cloud to believe in, green jade water believe in, the strong sun believes in three all got into a game to come, is it the reason why that make you let go of to fix to do, but run to this game?"I again inquire I to urgently wear an inquisitive problem and fix true boundary in of four believe in three to send seven front door partieses in, also send for the sea of blood temporarily to also didn't news, other all or many or little parties persons got in to come in the game(the not yet finished treat continuously, such as the desire know that how funeral affairs is please land wwwncom, the chapter is more, support author, support original reading!)





The text chapter 746 beginning smells fairyland
Renew time:2009-10-722:40:06 chapter word numbers:3457

Tell a Huan star the dust after being fixing a fairy the identity re- inquires to return to the T of fixing the true boundary to collectively get into on 《Huan a life time 》 game again
The "return to elder generation, we fix each group of true boundary to collectively arrange a person into vulgar life time, and get into this game world this time, that because top of meaning" roll of thunder true hand pointed a finger crest and remained still keep calling it as elder generation to my form of address, I was also lazy to rectify his words again
"Top?"My Yang faces upward, don't know the top that he points is which layer of top, is fixing to still have what so-called leader of alliance existence in the true boundary?Is quite good this up who is what to point ?Can affirm isn't the Zhang that they resist a thunder parties to teach and after all resist the Zhang of thunder parties to teach to at most also just have some authorities to the subsidiary groups that resist a thunder parties and resist a thunder parties, can not also order other three believe in two to send
"To, top, the door of fairyland suddenly opens by half year, and spreads a sign Xun to each group in, almost each group will receive, even connect spread to fix can also receive" makes reference to here, the roll of thunder true person isn't tooked a look me by ground, don't understand I how confiscate a message, however he comforts by one's own again, because he thinks may because I fix the reason of fairy and moreover also still have 1 kind probably, that is us originally already in the game, so don't need another line again notice
Hear after the roll of thunder true person's words, I not from took a look disorderly dance and Huan star dust, I have never listenned to they once speak of this matter,do they confiscate?However the roll of thunder true person's words make me some again shocked, does the door of fairyland open by half year?Say so this world still existence fairyland really, is also say that those fix true ses the Du is over to rob behind very may be arrive the fairyland went to, just don't know fairyland is at difference space in, still conceal at a certain place or star in, and now fairyland is who is taking charge of, in of whether fairy and some fairylands in the myth story is same?
Disorderly dance and Huan star dust see I looking at them and all shook to shake head to me and meant him really don't know and so one thing, and is not clear either to the situation of fairyland
"Up spread what message to come down?"Because before and suddenly and leisurely the roll of thunder true person makes him feel he is the one who fix fairy, even is a fairy, can not tell him again so naturally, I really don't know the existence of the fairyland, will make previous words of oneself put to become clearly so wrong leak 100 lies
"Sign Xun inside in fact also nothing important special message, just make us send a person into vulgar life time, and get into this game, as for is other of what didn't mention, we didn't also make understand want us into to come to do what in this game?And make like this our identities basically have already exploded a dew in the eyes of vulgar people of this world, if isn't that Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论